Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tuesday August 30, 2005

So, we made it to the airport.

It was a bit of a struggle, but we actually got to the airport with time to spare, which ended up being a good thing since I have yet to change my last name. This is important because we failed to notice that my plane ticket happened to be issued to Darcie Hess. Oops. Fortunately Joel was super smart and had a copy of our marriage certificate. What a guy... I could've been in for a VERY long morning. :)

Ella was a total angel on the airplanes. I was a bit nervous that her first ever airplane ride was going to last 11 hours, but it didn't even phase her. The layover in Tokyo went well and then we were off on another 6 hour flight to Singapore. We got to the hotel in Singapore (www.fullertonhotel.com) at about 2am Thursday Singapore time (5pm Wednesday Seattle time).

No comments: